I have been a providing specialist financial advice on pensions and retirement planning for over 20 years.
In today’s climate, many people work for several different employers during their working life and this can lead to confusion and a lack of clear understanding as to what pension benefits have been accrued.
- Are you aged between 40 and 67 and have a number of pensions with lots of different providers?
- Do you fully understand how your pensions work?
- Do you know what capital and income your pensions will provide you with in retirement?
- Are you aware of where your pension funds are actually invested?
- Do you know what ALL your retirement options are?
The value of a pension with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.